Why Join Freemasonry?
- The opportunity for self-development as an individual
- Wide scope for a sense of belonging, fellowship, opportunities to serve the community, the practice of moral values, a principled way of life
- Membership of a global fraternity
- Following tradition, some ceremonial activity and avenues for personal fulfilment
- Adding greater meaning to life
- Growth in confidence through personal growth and achievement
- Meeting in a friendly environment and in an atmosphere of conviviality and warmth
- To mix and converse with a wide circle of like minded men from different professions and backgrounds
- Access to knowledge through mentor-ship
- Have an Input to benevolent activities
- The option to be involved in Lodge harmony
- The scope for Masonic research
- Task Force involvement in the aid of others in times of crisis
- Respect for the family unit as a basic foundation for all.
The real satisfaction to derived from Masonic service is that it is a commitment to a wholesome way of concern for the welfare of our fellow man, an association with good men of diverse backgrounds, the pursuit of excellence In all things and the placing of the family unit above all else. Our website or a direct enquiry to a Freemason will provide even more information.
How do I become a Freemason?
To find out more about Freemasonry and how to join, please fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly.